Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I really appreciate what you guys do.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:42 am 

Hello. I am a avid JRPG gamer and I wanted to say that I really appreciate what you guys do here at Dynamic Designs. It's nice to see a group that is still dedicated to translating some of the as yet untranslated JRPGS and other super famicom games.

Post subject: Re: I really appreciate what you guys do.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 am 

We appreciate the compliment. It's that kind of generous expression that helps us keep going, really.
This is an odd-yet-marvelous hobby where we try to do justice to great games that we love and believe others also will,
while trying to do our humble share towards lessening the great alienation western games suffered during what could arguably be called the video-game golden era, the 16-bit age. There are many, many more treasures to uncover yet, I'm sure, but those that lay in our hands we shall do our best to polish, deliver and make them shine. We believe video-games are an art form, and deserve to be appreciated properly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:54 am 
Site Admin

Geez toku49… I'm so sorry you didn't get a reply from us sooner! This post totally got by me somehow. Thanks for posting your support, and I promise your next one won't take this long to garner some sort of response.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:47 pm 

yeah! hell yeah! You guys are the greatest :D its amazing all the work that's done here. I've always believed that you guys are one of the best translation groups active. It's unbelievable all the great games you guys translate! these are no joke, high quality, enormous projects that you take on! plus you do all this great work as a hobby in your free time! I look forward to these translations and playing these games more than any of the stuff that comes out these days. these games are way more enjoyable than the stuff that comes out on playstation or xbox, and its all free! I know I've said it before, but it cant be said enough, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all that you guys do and continue to do for us!!! :)