Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: To The Translators and everyone that involved.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 pm 

I have been following the progress of Dynamic Designs for over a year and a half now and I am so very glad that there are still a group of people who are dedicated to the untapped RPG SNES catalog .My fondest gaming memories were that of the early 90s beginning with Final Fantasy 2 for the SNES and quickly delved into ROMS. Back when Zophar's Domain was the place for all your patch needs,I was there constantly looking for the newest translated ROM. I am so fortunate to have stumbled onto your webpage and the work you guys have done and continue to do is inspiring. Chaos Seed is looking to be one of the most polished translations I have seen for the SNES. I'm rooting for you all.

Post subject: Re: To The Translators and everyone that involved.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Swaytekk wrote:
I have been following the progress of Dynamic Designs for over a year and a half now and I am so very glad that there are still a group of people who are dedicated to the untapped RPG SNES catalog .My fondest gaming memories were that of the early 90s beginning with Final Fantasy 2 for the SNES and quickly delved into ROMS. Back when Zophar's Domain was the place for all your patch needs,I was there constantly looking for the newest translated ROM. I am so fortunate to have stumbled onto your webpage and the work you guys have done and continue to do is inspiring. Chaos Seed is looking to be one of the most polished translations I have seen for the SNES. I'm rooting for you all.

Thank you for stopping by and supporting us. As we all get older, it gets harder. Thankfully, people like you keep me ( us ) going with this hobby. We still have a few projects to get out to the public before we think about hanging it up. Keep stopping by and checking on us!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 am 
Site Admin

Most of us are old-school gamers as well. I can vaguely remember the X-mas when my father bought me an NES. We played the heck out of that machine!

Chaos Seed will probably be the next game to see a release, but we've got loads more in the pipeline. I'm starting to wonder if the day will ever come when we move away from SNES games and onto another platform...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, maybe someday I'll continue my delving into Z80 assembly and get back to some GG/Gameboy stuff. Don't hold your breath though, I find gameboy games just hard to stick with due to the lack of color. They're not good for my eyes heh. I'd really like to get into other systems someday, however there is still plenty of untapped potential in our main system(s) of choice for the time being. Thanks for the support. We're working when we can, I know sometimes it might seem like we're hardly working over working hard but we put in what time we can muster. It just hasn't been nearly as much as anyone would have liked this year sadly. Please stick with us and thanks for the support.