Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Merry X-mas!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

I hope you all got some good loot! I ordered Nier on Monday, but it sadly didn't arrive for Christmas. :(
My wife doesn't support my gaming habit, so I have to buy these kinds of gifts myself... I was talking to my mom on the phone this morning, and she was telling me that she bought her husband a PS3... Why did I ever move out of her place?? hehe

What about the rest of you? Get anything good? I hope you are all doing well!

Post subject: Re: Merry X-mas!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
I hope you all got some good loot! I ordered Nier on Monday, but it sadly didn't arrive for Christmas. :(
My wife doesn't support my gaming habit, so I have to buy these kinds of gifts myself... I was talking to my mom on the phone this morning, and she was telling me that she bought her husband a PS3... Why did I ever move out of her place?? hehe

Merry Christmas to you two and to everyone! We are blessed at my place today. My mother's energy level and alertness has improved the past few days, and she is enjoying getting pampered by one and all this Christmas.

My main gift is a Soviet-copy Chicom SKS-56 Assault Rifle, manufactured in 1972. I've been wanting either one of these or an AK-47 forever, and this one is fully outfitted at field issue specifications. The SKS is a semi-automatic weapon only, but that's okay. Now, I need to get my hands on some 7.62X39 mm ammunition and test it out properly!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Another gun nut. :D My step-father and brother are the same way. This Christmas was not a gun one, but my brother got all set up for reloading a couple of Christmases ago. I got to shoot my brother's Ak-47-ish rifle and it was pretty cool. I hope you have a "blast" with it. ;)

@Draken I'm also getting Nier for myself this holiday. :) I will probably get the Japanese and US versions so I can compare. From all the reviews it sounds like a sleeper hit and I'm really looking forward to checking it out.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Happy Holidays!

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:37 am 

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I can't believe how much progress you all made and Slayers was great. Can't wait to see what comes next year. For Christmas I got a 32 inch HDtv :D and a bunch of clothes :?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 am 
Site Admin

LakersFan2010 wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I can't believe how much progress you all made and Slayers was great. Can't wait to see what comes next year. For Christmas I got a 32 inch HDtv :D and a bunch of clothes :?
Sounds like a good haul for you. We got a White Christmas in Virginia's Chesapeake country the last minute. It started snowing about an hour before dark. We had 1-1/2" by 10:00 P.M. What an unexpected surprise!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:40 am 

We actually had 6 days of rain straight with no sun at all which is very rare in southern California. It finally stopped raining on Christmas Eve.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
Draken wrote:

Merry Christmas to you two and to everyone! We are blessed at my place today. My mother's energy level and alertness has improved the past few days, and she is enjoying getting pampered by one and all this Christmas.

My main gift is a Soviet-copy Chicom SKS-56 Assault Rifle, manufactured in 1972. I've been wanting either one of these or an AK-47 forever, and this one is fully outfitted at field issue specifications. The SKS is a semi-automatic weapon only, but that's okay. Now, I need to get my hands on some 7.62X39 mm ammunition and test it out properly!

Geez! I own a brazilian (?? ) Firestorm 40 cal. And it never leaves the home because it's
for protection only. But man... An SKS? i once fired a chinese SKS that jammed to hell!
I also possessed a D.E. 50 cal ( black ) that had a firing pin break! Gun shop owns it now.
Damn guys at the guns shows convince you that "this" is the gun you want. What a waste of money...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 am 
Site Admin

I had a fun time at my parents place, I hadn't visited them for quite a long time. I just got back home a little earlier today, the drive sure was awful though. The streets were crowed with so many darn cars...

Anyways, happy holidays and seasons greetings to everyone as well!

By the way Wildbill, if you ever want to start a revolution, count me in! :P :lol:

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
By the way Wildbill, if you ever want to start a revolution, count me in! :P :lol:
Hee-hee... Well, I'll need to "upgrade" to a few banana magazines, at least, instead of my ill-fitting standard issue 10-round mag and grab a few bandoleers to get jump-started. Tell you what... We'll begin by outlawing bad grammar and anything else we hear on TV that insults our intelligence and maybe even declare war against "stupidity-in-the-world". How's that sound? Just as long as we can get home by noon and have a hot sit-down lunch. Hardtack, salt pork, and stump water give me indigestion!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

LakersFan2010 wrote:
We actually had 6 days of rain straight with no sun at all which is very rare in southern California. It finally stopped raining on Christmas Eve.

Sorry about your lakers on Christmas. I'm a Heat fan as you should know by now. :)