Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Holiday plans, emulation or otherwise?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm 

So the holidays are here. What are people's plans?

I've already mentioned elsewhere that I'm attempting to get three translation projects out by the end of the year. First one's public, second one's coming soon! Anyone else doing anything special for the community this year? Spoilers aren't necessary, mind, but it'd be nice to know if there's going to be *something* under the proverbial tree even if you don't tell us what it is ;)

But that aside, I'm visiting my grandparents Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. They're doing pretty well despite their rather advanced age. I'll be seeing a couple of cousins I tend to only see once a year, too. It'll be good to see them!

Aeon Genesis ~ Guns guns guns! Yar ho hee har har!

Post subject: Re: Holiday plans, emulation or otherwise?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 am 
Site Admin

Gideon Zhi wrote:
So the holidays are here. What are people's plans?

I've already mentioned elsewhere that I'm attempting to get three translation projects out by the end of the year. First one's public, second one's coming soon! Anyone else doing anything special for the community this year? Spoilers aren't necessary, mind, but it'd be nice to know if there's going to be *something* under the proverbial tree even if you don't tell us what it is ;)

But that aside, I'm visiting my grandparents Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. They're doing pretty well despite their rather advanced age. I'll be seeing a couple of cousins I tend to only see once a year, too. It'll be good to see them!
We have nothing happening project-wise the remainder of this year other than to just keep working along. Actually, I hope the team will take a little breather and enjoy the birthday of our Lord and Savior, as well as enjoy the special company of family and friends.

My bunch is pouring in here already. The Chesapeake region is already enjoying a blanket of snow in places that is hanging on - at least at my home. The main roads are clear, however, so we can do that last minute provisioning without any difficulty. More are arriving tomorrow, and one of the boy's girl friends will be flying into Richmond before New Years. My granddaughter, Chloe, is almost four (April), so she is enjoying her first Christmas in which she has the whole deal figured out! Needless to say, she's the center of attraction. My mother is ailing a bit this year, so we're giving her a bit of extra attention. It's a somewhat typical but very good season for us this year.

God bless everyone I don't get a chance to speak to before December 26. Come on back and visit us through 2011. We'll try to keep the fun going another year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:42 am 

I've got a patch release for christmas even though I consider it to be a terrible game.

My sister's coming down from the north country and we're supposed to go see True Grit on the 24th. Since we both like the Coen brothers and the western genre it should be a good time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 am 

No big plans on my end, just enjoy the holidays the most I can with my family and so forth.
Hopefully we'll keep delivering awesome stuff year after year until we are all mathusalems hm?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 am 
Site Admin

I don't really have any big plans either this year for the holidays. I'm just going to go to my friend's party which he holds every year then visit my parents for the weekend. By the way, congratulations on releasing Ancient Magic today Gideon Zhi!

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 am 
Site Admin

I am planning to spend a lot of time translating this holiday. I'll be heading over a mountain to spend Christmas with my folks and then I'll spend the remainder of the week with my friends I used to room with. My plan is to play Dead Rising 2, White Album, and any other games I may be inclined to, while translating the hell out of Welcome to Pia Carrot 2. I have a rough draft of about 25% of the script and Esperknight just got me a script inserter today. There is still work to be done but the first couple blocks are successfully inserted and playable. I'm hoping to finish my half of the script this holiday break. Also planning to edit the script for Sailor Moon R on Game Boy and possibly try to release before the end of the year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Yule. :)

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB