Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Yes, my Miami Dolphins suck but...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

That late game call by the Ref who happens to live in the same city the steelers are from,
was the dumbest thing I have seen in a while! Man that was just bad. VERY bad! :)

Post subject: Re: Yes, my Miami Dolphins suck but...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 am 
Site Admin

You said it bud. Dolphins are my fav team too and that call left me steaming. How do you not follow through on the field when something is that close no matter what call you've made. The ref should have signaled touchdown then knowing that it could be reviewed also signaled continuation. This was one of the worst ref'd weekends I can remember in a LONG time in the NFL.

And no the Dolphins don't suck. They're coming along on offense and have a decent defense, but still just a little too young in most position. And need a couple more pieces to the puzzle to make a whole picture. They're getting there. Most people complained when they pretty much scrapped the linebacking core from last year but that as it turns out wasn't a bad decision at all. Dansby was a nice addition but those other guys around him are feeding off him and they're getting everything they've got. They might make mistakes but at least they're putting in the effort on every play that Porter and company didn't seem to do.