Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post subject: Re: I wish I can unwatch these documentaries...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
Draken wrote:
His comments on religion are based on misconstrued details and half truths; I totally agree. It's the parts of his films about economics that people should really be paying attention to. Watch Addendum, wildbill, and then come back and comments. It was very eye opening.
The small bit I reviewed about economic matters reminded me a little of the theories postulated by Pat Robertson, an evangelical Christian of all people, in which he speaks/writes of one-world government conspiracies, the Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, free-masonry, and other fermenting secular humanist processes based upon - in some cases - (ancient Egyptian) paganism, astrology, and/or atheism.

I have been witnessing a common thread of "borrowed" terminology cross all lines in the whole continuum (or circle) of political ideologies - totalitarianism on both the extreme right and left and everything in between! Isn't it interesting how all of these political rumblings are reemerging with a fury at a time of great world uneasiness and natural disasters ranging from tsunamis to earthquakes?

I guess the best direction I could share with anyone on layman economics (not my field of expertise) is, "Follow the money."

Ask yourself who has the money; who controls the money; and who constantly wants to shift the wealth to new power centers? It's not so simple any more as 110 cavemen trying to fit into a 100-cave valley and live on a 75-caveman food supply that fluctuates!

The things that I question the most are the FED bank, Al Queda, 9/11 and that darn Patriot Act.
The Patriot act being passed is what causes me to question the reason for it being passed. :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 pm 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
The things that I question the most are the FED bank, Al Queda, 9/11 and that darn Patriot Act.
The Patriot act being passed is what causes me to question the reason for it being passed. :(
The Fed system is something that I and a lot of citizens have never understood. I don't like having the people's money in the hands of any entity with international connections. I want it in the hands of a national treasury run by an elected (not appointed) official that we can vote out of office.

The attacks on this country by kill-crazy Moslems with a stone-age mentality who respect nothing but their own fanatical beliefs is not a difficult concept for me to grasp, having worked in a vocation requiring the highest level security clearances for many years in a previous career. Some of my brother officers are still serving. My wife also held some of these same security clearances for thirty years in a key Federal agency charged with protecting our citizens from foreign aggressors who have entered this country for the purpose of murdering our citizens.

For the past four years and to this very day - at this very moment as I type - my wife is working as a government contractor, doing similar work, and still holds many of the same security clearances she carried during government service. Therefore, the actions and intentions of the enemies of the people of the United States of America and all Christians everywhere on this planet are not only obvious, they have been fully validated to my satisfaction by my present family members and former colleagues who are still working in various security services and related fields.

So, I guess the answer comes down to trust. Do you trust those of us who have taken oaths of office to protect our people and work for modest wages and retirement benefits? Who will tell you the truth? Will it be we who serve and protect Americans, Christians, and downtrodden peoples around the world, or would you rather trust atheist Hollywood rebels making millions of dollars on films, media fanatics, and external agents of influence who have only their own nefarious interests at heart?

BTW, Similar historical revisionists from various enemy camps are now producing "evidence" (read: propaganda) that the German genocide (holocaust) against European Jews never really occurred during WW-II.

Finally, the Patriot Act has created a number of unintended consequences that is harming the lives of people it was never designed to penalize - folks I want as friends, neighbors, and even fellow citizens if they so desire. I can only hope and pray that our justice system will determine each of these situations on individual merits and follow the spirit of the law - not the letter.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 am 
Site Admin

Ouch. I respect others beliefs only if they respect mine too. I'm an atheist, does that make me a bad person? I'm a moral, law-abiding citizen. Because I don't believe in the supernatural and because I'm a man of logic and reason, that makes me evil? Ouch, just ouch. I like to call myself a "freethinker" though. Well, I've gotten worse insults on other forums for this, but I still believe in science over cults and religions which lead to chaos and holy wars like the crusades. I refuse to live in the dark ages of fear, ignorance and superstitution. It actually still surprises me that people are willing to fight and die over tribal god images which clearly defy the laws of physics.

As for politics, I have some very controversial opinions about that so I'll just keep my mouth shut. I'll only say that governments around the world, but especially in America are very corrupt. It's quite known that the victors of wars rewrite history to their own advantage. If one believes that all that the government is telling the public is true, then they are ignorant. One should do research for themselves. Don't fall into the illusion that all is well in this world! We can better the world by rasing our voices and being heard! BTW, America set up the twin tower (9/11) thing with a bomb as an excuse to invade the Middle East for oil. The evidence is all there and a Japanese political party even proved it in Japan. Just use youtube and do some research. If an airplace crashed, the buildings wouldn't have fallen so straight down. Don't let them fool you...
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jevOj3Qh-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34&feature=related
Check out related videos for more info. This is the truth, the world knows, I won't be fooled by such a lie and sceme!

That's all I'll say. I'm quickly going to withdraw from this discussion now as I can get pretty boiled over by such topics and I don't want to get myself in trouble over something so silly. When I was young, I was pretty brazen and found myself in bad situations. Now, I've learned to keep quiet. There are better places for such debates such as political talk sites. That's all I'll say...

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Last edited by Recca on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am 

The plane impacts were sufficient to bring down the two towers and that has been proven by the structural engineering journals such as the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Civil Engineering, Journal of Structural Engineering, Journal of Metals, Fire Engineering and many others. Look for researchers like Zdenek Bazant, Charles Glifton, Ayhan Irfanoglu, Yukihiro Omika, Allan Jowsey and there are many many more than that. Many of the articles can be found online and if you attend a university you can find even more than that via their online databases.

The whole peer reviewed structural engineering community agrees that the planes strikes compromised the load-bearing capacity of the towers by severing support columns and by the weakening of steel. The peer reviewed journal process means the testing and models put forth by structural engineers for the journal are looked through by a committee of elite engineers to make sure their findings can be replicated. After that the results are published and thousands of the best engineers in the world can look over the findings to critique them. Anyone who understands the peer review process will understand why there is ZERO chance that the WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.

I'll put up an article here by a demolition expert that is very readable and really shows you why there is no conspiracy going on. I hope everyone reads it especially if you have uneasiness about a conspiracy.

http://www.implosionworld.com/news.htm#1

The last way to prove there was no controlled demolition of the Twin Towers is just to ask for any possible way it could have worked.

1. The point of collapse is clearly at the point of the plane impact which means if it was a controlled demolition, the primary charges would have to be placed there.

2. It would be impossible for any type of demolition setup to survive the plane impact. If you have seen specials on demolition on National Geographic, you will realize that a lot of floor stripping must take place, wires would be everywhere and you would need 1000 pound charges to bring down such a large building. Thermite would never work because it drips and cannot cut through vertical columns and any type of setup of it would also have been completely destroyed by the plane impact.

3. There is no way any group could quickly put up such a demolition setup after the plane strike because temperatures were between 500 and 800 Celsius and smoke would have been everywhere. In fact charges could not have even stayed in place if they had survived the original impact.

4. I've been inside the WTC, it has a lot of wide open space. There is no way someone could setup for a demolition without being seen. It would have taken hundreds of people several months using heavy equipment with extensive stripping to set up for a demolition. They would have easily been seen.

A controlled demolition of the WTC is 100 percent impossible. There are millions of conspiracy believers, has a single one given a scenario of how the explosives were set up without being seen, what floors the primary charges were placed in and how the explosives survived the initial plane impact for over an hour to bring the building down. And this doesn't even get into the structural engineering journals.

Again I highly recommend people read that article from Implosion World, its elegantly simple. :)

EDIT: The company Protec who the writer comes from went through the debris of 911

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 am 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
Ouch. I respect others beliefs only if they respect mine too. I'm an atheist, does that make me a bad person? I'm a moral, law-abiding citizen. Because I don't believe in the supernatural and because I'm a man of logic and reason, that makes me evil? Ouch, just ouch. I like to call myself a "freethinker" though. Well, I've gotten worse insults on other forums for this, but I still believe in science over cults and religions which lead to chaos and holy wars like the crusades. I refuse to live in the dark ages of fear, ignorance and superstitution. It actually still surprises me that people are willing to fight and die over tribal god images which clearly defy the laws of physics.

As for politics, I have some very controversial opinions about that so I'll just keep my mouth shut. I'll only say that governments around the world, but especially in America are very corrupt. It's quite known that the victors of wars rewrite history to their own advantage. If one believes that all that the government is telling the public is true, then they are ignorant. One should do research for themselves. Don't fall into the illusion that all is well in this world! We can better the world by rasing our voices and being heard! BTW, America set up the twin tower (9/11) thing with a bomb as an excuse to invade the Middle East for oil. The evidence is all there and a Japanese political party even proved it in Japan. Just use youtube and do some research. If an airplace crashed, the buildings wouldn't have fallen so straight down. Don't let them fool you...
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jevOj3Qh-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34&feature=related Check out related videos for more info. This is the truth, the world knows, I won't be fooled by such a lie and sceme!

That's all I'll say. I'm quickly going to withdraw from this discussion now as I can get pretty boiled over by such topics and I don't want to get myself in trouble over something so silly. When I was young, I was pretty brazen and found myself in bad situations. Now, I've learned to keep quiet. There are better places for such debates such as political talk sites. That's all I'll say...
Recca, I respect you as an individual for your qualities that are honorable and would defend to my death your right to speak your beliefs freely in America, so long as order is maintained and no one is physically harmed as a consequence. Also, I respect anyone's right not to believe in God. I just prefer that the fate of myself and all of the people who I am obligated and sworn to protect rest in the hands of decision-makers who believe in the supreme Father, if at all possible. If not, I am always on guard until the government changes to people who do.

That doesn't mean the diverse rest of us can't share light-hearted common interests, camaraderie, and friendship in matters that are not life and death in nature and have no bearing on our collective security or eternities. So, know that my belief system is macro in nature - the same path followed by my country's founders - and never directed at specific individuals. So, as I choose not to be offended by your beliefs that differ from mine, I hope you will view my philosophies with equal impassiveness. Besides, in this country, a person not only has the right to speak his or her mind freely, he or she also has the right to change his or her mind. Not too many countries in the world will allow anyone this right, let alone protect it.

So, we have no reason not to have such discussions here - in a civilized manner.

And yes, I agree... America is the worst form of government on the planet... except for all the others!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:36 am 
Site Admin

ultpaladin wrote:
The plane impacts were sufficient to bring down the two towers and that has been proven by the structural engineering journals such as the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Civil Engineering, Journal of Structural Engineering, Journal of Metals, Fire Engineering and many others. Look for researchers like Zdenek Bazant, Charles Glifton, Ayhan Irfanoglu, Yukihiro Omika, Allan Jowsey and there are many many more than that. Many of the articles can be found online and if you attend a university you can find even more than that via their online databases.

The whole peer reviewed structural engineering community agrees that the planes strikes compromised the load-bearing capacity of the towers by severing support columns and by the weakening of steel. The peer reviewed journal process means the testing and models put forth by structural engineers for the journal are looked through by a committee of elite engineers to make sure their findings can be replicated. After that the results are published and thousands of the best engineers in the world can look over the findings to critique them. Anyone who understands the peer review process will understand why there is ZERO chance that the WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.

I'll put up an article here by a demolition expert that is very readable and really shows you why there is no conspiracy going on. I hope everyone reads it especially if you have uneasiness about a conspiracy.

The last way to prove there was no controlled demolition of the Twin Towers is just to ask for any possible way it could have worked.

1. The point of collapse is clearly at the point of the plane impact which means if it was a controlled demolition, the primary charges would have to be placed there.

2. It would be impossible for any type of demolition setup to survive the plane impact. If you have seen specials on demolition on National Geographic, you will realize that a lot of floor stripping must take place, wires would be everywhere and you would need 1000 pound charges to bring down such a large building. Thermite would never work because it drips and cannot cut through vertical columns and any type of setup of it would also have been completely destroyed by the plane impact.

3. There is no way any group could quickly put up such a demolition setup after the plane strike because temperatures were between 500 and 800 Celsius and smoke would have been everywhere. In fact charges could not have even stayed in place if they had survived the original impact.

4. I've been inside the WTC, it has a lot of wide open space. There is no way someone could setup for a demolition without being seen. It would have taken hundreds of people several months using heavy equipment with extensive stripping to set up for a demolition. They would have easily been seen.

A controlled demolition of the WTC is 100 percent impossible. There are millions of conspiracy believers, has a single one given a scenario of how the explosives were set up without being seen, what floors the primary charges were placed in and how the explosives survived the initial plane impact for over an hour to bring the building down. And this doesn't even get into the structural engineering journals.

Again I highly recommend people read that article from Implosion World, its elegantly simple. :)

EDIT: The company Protec who the writer comes from went through the debris of 911
Dang, UP... I thought you were a polysci guy... Are you actually an engineering major?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 am 
Site Admin

Ah, I see. I seem to have misunderstood what you meant and would like to offer my apologises for reacting so harshly. It's been a hard week, but that doesn't explain my actions. I don't hate anyone except for criminals. I follow the code of Bushido (for real)! Those who hurt and kill good, innocent people to increase what they already have or at times, for no real reason at all... I hate the idea of war for profit and other petty trivial matters. The problem with wars is that you don't know if you're killing bad or good people. Some are just defending their country as another person would. It seems that for every politician that wants to help people, there's ten that just want to shove money down their already full and fat pants. Eh, I think I need to take it easy. Always thinking of the world is tiring...

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
Ah, I see. I seem to have misunderstood what you meant and would like to offer my apologises for reacting so harshly. It's been a hard week, but that doesn't explain my actions. I don't hate anyone except for criminals. I follow the code of Bushido (for real)! Those who hurt and kill good, innocent people to increase what they already have or at times, for no real reason at all... I hate the idea of war for profit and other petty trivial matters. The problem with wars is that you don't know if you're killing bad or good people. Some are just defending their country as another person would. It seems that for every politician that wants to help people, there's ten that just want to shove money down their already full and fat pants. Eh, I think I need to take it easy. Always thinking of the world is tiring...
Well, speaking as one who has actually fought in several conflicts, I have come to the conclusion that war is senseless. I have seen people become deranged in war, but really, it may have just brought out qualities and tendencies that already existed in certain people. In other words, war environments enabled some combatants to develop and practice their darkest obsessions.

I'll tell you a story. My team in one assignment during a particular war captured an enemy officer in a remote location. He was traveling with a woman who was probably his wife or lover. Later, our interrogators determined that he was posing as a civilian so he could infiltrate a leaderless guerrilla cell that was operating inside our loosely controlled territory. When we bound the fellow and placed him in the hot sun, the woman rushed forward and tied a piece of cloth over his head and doused it with water from a container she was carrying, then we allowed (ordered) her to continue in the direction she was heading (because we were under orders not to detain unarmed women).

While we were transporting the suspect to a base of operations, one of the people in our unit wanted to abuse him with a rifle butt and fists, but without even thinking about why, I got between the two and stopped it. Later, I gave the fellow water and poured a bit more on his "bandanna".

Years passed before I contemplated this episode as a study in diverse human nature and potential consequences. I watched a scene in Schindler's List the other day that sums up what I believe all citizen-soldiers in America should never forget, what makes most of us different from other professional soldiers throughout history. While Schindler held the lives of the Jews in his camp in his hands, he underwent a complex process over time. First, he preserved the victimized workers so he could be a more efficient war profiteer. Second, he got to know them as people and began to care about them as fellow human beings - and finally - Schindler realized that all wars end, and sometimes, the tables are turned.

Surely enough, at the end of WW-II, agents from the new state of Israel tracked down Nazi war criminals all over the world and brought them to justice. Schindler was not only spared, he planted a tree along the thoroughfare of the righteous - whatever it's called precisely - in Israel. Now, I am not Jewish - and you are not religious - but I will quote a line that the movie claims is from the Talmud. "Whoever preserves one human life, saves the world."

I'm not claiming that I saved the enemy officer's life that day in the boonies, but I know now that was the spirit inside me when I reacted to my teammate's hatred-about-to-turn-violent, specifically, the Holy Spirit, which required decades for me to recognize and fully understand (thanks to Taskforce, BTW).

Surely enough, that war ended, as all wars end. Maybe that fellow survived somehow, found his woman again, and raised a bunch of kids to look after him in his old age. If he ever thinks of that day, maybe he believes I was a soft fool who could be easily defeated face-to-face with both of us armed to the teeth! But maybe, just maybe he doesn't view all of us on that combat team as his sworn enemies. Yes, if he survived, maybe he is teaching his kids to judge people - not nations.

Anyway, after some of what you revealed above, I believe you will enjoy Slayers. The heroine has several mottoes. One of them is, "Bad guys have no human rights"! And, she slays hapless robbers wandering about, just for "something to do". Wacky game! On the other hand, if she "offs" a "bad" monster or especially a Mazoku (a demon from the spirit world), they certainly have no human rights because they're not even human!!

edited: "offer" to "officer" in para. 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

ultpaladin wrote:

Actually, Look up a PBS doc on Larry Silverstein. He own all the buildings that fell on 9/11. He received a $7 bil insurance pay out.

In that doc,he CLEARLY states that he wants building 7 PULLED which is a term used to demo a building. He said it himself...On camera. Wy was ther dynamite in the building to "PULL" it after WTC #1 and #2 fell?

Also, Buildings #1 and #2 actually had the angled cuts in their columns for dynamite to be pulled. Those builds were PULLED. 3 Buildings? Straight down? Seriously!? :lol:

Now, my reason for the patriot act and my dislike of a particular part is this.

1) Unwarranted access to ANY (NON)American's phone and / or personal info regardless of reason.
2) If an agency wants to search your home and you say NO For any reason, you can be SIMPLY labeled a terrorist, arrested and denied any legal assistance without reason.
3) The laws in the patriot Act can be changed or added to without any citizen input or knowledge.
4) This Act pretty much null and voids the bill of rights. Pres can declare martial law because he can. :)

Just a few things about it.

Oh yeah, thank Obama for continuing Bush's intro to the North American Union. Anyone for the Amero?

Sorry for bringing these issues to the board guys. I know this isn't the place for it. :(

One other thing. This picture shows the cut columns. Can anyone say Thermite? :)

Attachments:
cutcolumns.jpg
cutcolumns.jpg [ 239.04 KiB | Viewed 10209 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm 

Wildbill,

I am a political science/history major but a year or two ago this issue came up in class so I read through a lot of structural engineering journals.

Bongo

You should really read this, it deals with the issues of thermite and pretty much every feature of the collapse. These are the foremost demolition experts in the country

As for Silverstein, pull is being used in a way that means pulling down a building with cables because all of the NYFD realized the building was going to collapse soon. "Pull" is not used in the demolition world to describe bringing down a building. In the link above, look at assertion 7 that deals with WTC7. In addition if you watch those demolition specials on National Geographic, you would see that all kinds of evidence of demolition is left over in the collapsed debris (wiring and other setup materials). This means that evidence of a controlled demolition would have been all over the WTC7 debris (and the Twin Towers too if it existed).

As for the picture, that could not be caused by thermite since it cannot cut vertical columns, especially ones that thick and in addition there is no way any thermite setup could have ever been put in place because the plane impact would have caused major chaos to such a setup and the resultant fires (up to 1600 Fahrenheit) would have easily done away with any charges. It would also have been impossible to bring in tons of thermite and put them into place without being seen. Again that link above has more info on this and they talked to Steven Jones about this.

I don't really mind if this topic goes on or not, but do I hope everyone here on this topic realizes I consider them a friend and we have many funner topics to talk about ;)

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next