Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I wish I can unwatch these documentaries...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

If you never want to know the truth about America ( the world ) and it's functions, then DON'T watch "Zeitgeist" and "Esoteric Agenda". Man, I'm bothered big time...

Post subject: Re: I wish I can unwatch these documentaries...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 am 
Site Admin

Zeitgeist 2 is much better than the first one ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Zeitgeist 2 is much better than the first one ;)

There is a part 2??????????????????????????

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 am 
Site Admin

Hehe. Yep, it's called "Zeitgeist Addendum". I liked it much more than the first.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 am 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Hehe. Yep, it's called "Zeitgeist Addendum". I liked it much more than the first.

Just finished the D/L :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 am 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
If you never want to know the truth about America ( the world ) and it's functions, then DON'T watch "Zeitgeist" and "Esoteric Agenda". Man, I'm bothered big time...
Okay, after reviewing a full synopsis of this material for an hour or so, I have come to the astounding conclusion that the lunatic fringe is alive and well on the internet. This fellow's pronouncements are about as real and scary as Godzilla's silver screen appearances were, back in 1958, hee-hee...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
Bongo` wrote:
Okay, after reviewing a full synopsis of this material for an hour or so, I have come to the astounding conclusion that the lunatic fringe is alive and well on the internet. This fellow's pronouncements are about as real and scary as Godzilla's silver screen appearances were, back in 1958, hee-hee...

I hope that means I'm not crazy. :) I don't want any stinking blue pills. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 am 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
Bongo` wrote:

I hope that means I'm not crazy. :) I don't want any stinking blue pills. :)
No, you're not. This fellow's amateurish home-brew works have been roundly discredited by reputable historians and intellectuals. Moreover, his "productions" remind me of the xerox-machine-copied neo-Nazi drivel that was passed around and passed off as "novels" in the 1970s.

But anti-Christian America haters are a dime-a-dozen during these modern days, with sizable cadres of them slinking around the seamy back haunts of certain circles of international Hollywood types, expatriates, and their fawning strap-hangers. It's been going on since the time of Charlie Chaplin, Jean Seberg, and James Dean, just another new label for the same old misanthropic bitterness, sometimes mingled with typical Satanic claptrap. Today, we have the Michael Moores and George Clooneys of the world running amok, people who have elevated hate to new levels.

I guess the best historical quote I found that pertains to this modern Zeitgeist material was one by Vladimir Lenin, the chief thug in the Russian Bolshevik movement that murdered the last of the Romanov aristocracy and plunged that Eurasian country and many of its satellite nations into a new dark age in 1917, a reign of terror that lasted 75 years and contrived the murders of 60 million more Russians during the Stalinist era alone (late 1920s through the early 1950s - Source: Robert Conquest). The number killed is ten times greater than the German Nazi holocaust.

If you want to study a model for one of the truly most evil systems of government in the past hundred years, visit the following link and compare what you read there with any government known to you personally or one under which you have lived. Then, tell me if you see any parallels. http://www.gendercide.org/case_stalin.html

At any rate, Vladimir Lenin, the chief architect of the Russian holocausts said, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

Thus, all holocausts begin with a deranged individual who publishes a body of works, gains twisted believers, and seizes power ruthlessly. Therein lie the true dangers that literally scream for our constant vigilance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:22 am 
Site Admin

His comments on religion are based on miscontrued details and half truths; I totally agree. It's the parts of his films about economics that people should really be paying attention to. Watch Addendum, wildbill, and then come back and comments. It was very eye opening.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
His comments on religion are based on misconstrued details and half truths; I totally agree. It's the parts of his films about economics that people should really be paying attention to. Watch Addendum, wildbill, and then come back and comments. It was very eye opening.
The small bit I reviewed about economic matters reminded me a little of the theories postulated by Pat Robertson, an evangelical Christian of all people, in which he speaks/writes of one-world government conspiracies, the Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, free-masonry, and other fermenting secular humanist processes based upon - in some cases - (ancient Egyptian) paganism, astrology, and/or atheism.

I have been witnessing a common thread of "borrowed" terminology cross all lines in the whole continuum (or circle) of political ideologies - totalitarianism on both the extreme right and left and everything in between! Isn't it interesting how all of these political rumblings are reemerging with a fury at a time of great world uneasiness and natural disasters ranging from tsunamis to earthquakes?

I guess the best direction I could share with anyone on layman economics (not my field of expertise) is, "Follow the money."

Ask yourself who has the money; who controls the money; and who constantly wants to shift the wealth to new power centers? It's not so simple any more as 110 cavemen trying to fit into a 100-cave valley and live on a 75-caveman food supply that fluctuates!