Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Thank You Dynamic Designs!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:33 am 
Site Admin

Master Chen wrote:
(I really hope that I'm posting this in a right section? Uh, just don't want to occupy the "Group Discussion" section really...or?...well, anyway, if any of local moderators would think this is the not good place for this thread to be in, please, move it to the appropriate section, thank you. :lol: )

I want to thank every member of Dynamic Designs group from the bottom of my heart!

People, you're awesome! :shock:
I've already played your translations of Mystic Ark, Ranma 1/2 RPG (Gosh, I love Ranma series very much, and I tried to play this game through several times before, but my Japanese language knowledge are below mediocre level...>_>) and Phantasy Star Gaiden, and they RULE! Your translations is so good that I almost feel like I'm dreaming or something!
I've saw (and played) some good fan-translations before, but never before I played anything that is so high-quality as your works! :mrgreen:

I am a very big fan of Slayers series, and I was very sad when previous "THE SLAYERS" (That is the name of this game for SNES) translation project was canceled in a middle (I don't really remember much about that one, well, except for the fact that, that version was freezing somewhere in the middle, and fonts were awful), somewhere around 2003~2004 or so...(sorry if I'm not very accurate here, I don't have very good memory on those kind of things)...and after I found out (totally by coincidence, by the way...>XD) that you people doing another translation project of "THE SLAYERS", and from the very beginning...I was running in circles...in my room...on ceiling, with my head hanging upside down, and with my tongue stretching out of my mouth as far as it could...

I just can't wait for the time when "THE SLAYERS" project will be completed, and when it appears in "Download" section on site...I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't even play any video-games right now! I'm counting every day, every hour and every minute to the point where I can get my hands on it!

People...what you are doing is very, VERY, VERY AWESOME!

I really hope that Dynamic Designs won't have any big problems with any translation projects, nor right now, and not in the future too!
I really love what you are doing (and I bet that people from all around the world has this feeling toward Dynamic Designs too) people, I wish that your present and future will stay bright and sunny!

Keep doing this great work, people! I (and many of my friends who played your translations too) root for you all the way!

DYNAMIC DESIGNS RULES!

P.S. Any ("not-so-near") future plans on translating "SLAYERS ROYAL", SLAYERS ROYAL 2" or "SLAYERS WONDERFUL"? This would've been very AWESOME! :lol:
You're welcome! I guess this forum works. We don't have a whole lot of rules around here. The main one is to enjoy yourself while visiting, hee-hee...! Well, back to work on Slayers so we can finish it before you hurt yourself running around the room and are too injured to press the control buttons!