Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy New Year!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

I just wanted to take the time now to wish everyone here a Happy New Year as I'll probably be busy later and not able to post when the time actually comes later today. Looking back, we've come a long way since we first got started. The completed project list is now longer than ever and our group has certainly become very well known among the translation community as a whole. I also believe that this calls for an even greater celebration than the previous years seeing as how for most of us here (including the creation of this forum) marks the ten year anniversary of when Dynamic-Designs was created and when most of us joined. Well, to be fair, the actual ten year anniversary will be in September. Regardless of that, it's been great being able to work alongside you all and I hope that we may continue to do so for many more years to come. And with that, the only other thing left to say is...

Happy New Year! :D

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Post subject: Re: Happy New Year!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:13 am 
Site Admin

Wow, I can't believe that this year will mark the ten year anniversary of the site! Thanks for letting me know, Recca!

Most members of D-D have been really quiet for the latter half of 2018. Although it may not have been publicly stated, there have been a LOT of SERIOUS, real life problems affecting a large number of people on the team. We're talking about major health issues, deaths in the family, and other super devastating - life altering - problems to deal with.

Even though 2018 was a GREAT year for releases here at D-D, we had hopped to have gotten even more projects out to the public. Hopefully work will continue soon, and we can continue to provide you with some quality translations.

Three cheers to everyone, and thanks for the continued support - even if we do go silent for months at a time!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Happy New Year to all of you. 10 years sure does fly by in a hurry, doesn't it? Hopefully we still have a few goodies in store. Can't promise another 10 years around here but we aren't quite done yet. Hopefully the first half of this year is better than the second half of 2018 was for some of us and we can get these projects moving along again. Even harder to believe, I've been involved in romhacking/translation now for better than 20 years. Yikes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 am 

happy new year guys, hope you all have a fantastic 2019 and cheers to many more SNES rpgs translated in 2019.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:52 pm 

happy new year everyone.
and thanks to everyone at DD for all the great 2018 releases.

@draken:
sorry to hear about your bad news. hopefully 2019 will be a better year for everyone.
the number of releases in 2018 is awesome as it is, i for one am definitely not complaining.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:03 pm 

taskforce wrote:
Happy New Year to all of you. 10 years sure does fly by in a hurry, doesn't it? Hopefully we still have a few goodies in store. Can't promise another 10 years around here but we aren't quite done yet. Hopefully the first half of this year is better than the second half of 2018 was for some of us and we can get these projects moving along again. Even harder to believe, I've been involved in romhacking/translation now for better than 20 years. Yikes.

i've been registered in this forum for only about 4 years now, but have been lurking and following this site right from the start.
anyone else here remembers when DD was still Magic Destiny? :)