Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: News/updates on your current projects?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:20 pm 

ANY news or updates on a few of your projects? how are they coming along? seems there's been NO news at all in any of their project pages lately, specifically.. Aretha 1 & 2, SSmS-2, Princess Minerva, Xak (english version), La Wares, and G.O.D. Also, where's WildBill too? not seen him active or comment on here in ages.. I HOPE all's okay with him. I understand that real life stands in the way on times but i'm just looking on an update :) :) as i'm sure others are also, thanks.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: News/updates on your current projects?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

Most of our stuff at this point is bottlenecked at the very person you wondered about (namely Wildbill). With the exception of G.O.D and Xak, all is in his hands right now. G.O.D. is still in the translation process with Filler, Xak Draken can and will tell you more on if he wants since that is his baby. So, unfortunately the reason you haven't heard any news is because there really isn't any news. I have heard from Wildbill about a month or so ago, and at that time he was OK but nothing on the game front. As soon as we have any news, we'll be sure to share it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 am 
Site Admin

Just heard from Wildbill, he had his eye surgery today and is doing OK. That was all he felt like saying right now, totally understandable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:12 am 

AH! that's okay, totally glad things are all okay with WildBill. Thanks for the quick reply back :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:33 am 

It was stressing not to have heard of him for a long while! Glad Wildbill's doing okay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:24 am 
Site Admin

I remember WB talking about his eye bothering him sometime last year or earlier this year. I'm sorry to hear that he had to get surgery, and I hope it's a speedy recovery that, in the end, will help him have good, comfortable sight again.

As for GOD, Taskforce was right. I'm still waiting on Filler to finish up some translation work. I haven't really touched it in a while as I wanted to have a 100% translation before continuing the editing/writing process. And Xak... Well... Let's just say that this summer has been sort of a bust when it comes to working on this hobby. I've been busy with my job changing somewhat over the past few months, I had a short 10 day vacation abroad, and I've been trying to play a little PS4. I haven't put aside ANY time at all work on Xak, so it's still in its final editing stage (pre-beta). I can guarantee it will get to beta this year, but not sure about a release.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:48 pm 

Maybe Wildbill should be slowing down on his reading (i.e. writing down these translation works) and balancing it off with other activities like long-sighting (looking into the far distance like TV, outdoors, etc) and resting. So this means that he'd be doing less of the translating of those projects per year just to keep a decent eye health. I'm sure your team would be happy with that, no?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:16 am 
Site Admin

ObiKKa wrote:
Maybe Wildbill should be slowing down on his reading (i.e. writing down these translation works) and balancing it off with other activities like long-sighting (looking into the far distance like TV, outdoors, etc) and resting. So this means that he'd be doing less of the translating of those projects per year just to keep a decent eye health. I'm sure your team would be happy with that, no?
Depends on why he needed the surgery. It could be glaucoma or something. At any rate, I hope he's healthy and it's a fast recovery! Health always trumps translation projects.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:39 pm 

filler wrote:
trumps translation projects.

LMAO! could you imagine !!!

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:28 am 
Site Admin

I know words!
My translations are the best translations.
No one has better hacks than me!
We're gonna build a firewall and make Microsoft pay for it.
Etc, etc. it's just too easy...