Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
Post subject: Re: The SNES translation list
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 am 

ObiKKa wrote:
Garrett or SylarDean, why don't you ask 'gorgyrip' over at RHDN? He's done the best 'Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes' patch and recently a patch for 'Donald Duck & The Magical Hat'.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, ask gorgyrip what exactly?

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 am 

SylarDean wrote:
ObiKKa wrote:
Garrett or SylarDean, why don't you ask 'gorgyrip' over at RHDN? He's done the best 'Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes' patch and recently a patch for 'Donald Duck & The Magical Hat'.

Well, to ask him/her if he'd like to do a romhacking project to to help fan-translate that Psycho Dream game. Well, perhaps I'll PM him. But don't open up a new thread at romhacking to do that. Best to PM to any of the desired romhacker/translator only.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 am 

ObiKKa wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
ObiKKa wrote:

Well, to ask him/her if he'd like to do a romhacking project to to help fan-translate that Psycho Dream game. Well, perhaps I'll PM him. But don't open up a new thread at romhacking to do that. Best to PM to any of the desired romhacker/translator only.

well here's my thought on that, I wouldnt ask him/her to start a new project.. cos i'm sure he gets like a million people asking him to do projects, and as popular as
he/she is at the moment with translating/hacking/or whatever.. (s)he's probably got a ton of work on his plate for groups probably, so more than likely would turn it down.
If i was more active on the RHDN forums and had been really chatty and pally with them all then maybe they would consider it BUT as i'm a "no one" to them, just
someone who visits their awesome site, they more than likely would say no. Maybe you should PM him/her and ask, it's worth a try, or my suggestion is start a random
forum thread about the game and see what the interest is in it, more people that comments on it and that they'd love to play it, show interest then maybe one of the
hacker/translators on RHDN will follow it and see that people would like to see it translated and pick it up.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:25 am 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2034090863 - ALL credit goes to Spinner 8 from the ROMhacking forum. :) So, there you go. Perhaps someone will find it useful! It's a list of all the untranslated games for the Super Famicom. Lots of pachinko/fighting/horse racing/go etc. goodness. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:08 am 
Site Admin

We are working on another small game here at Dynamic Designs to be released pretty soon. While I'm not prepared to tell you all what it is, I will give you a small hint and tell you it has something to do with S&M.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 pm 

taskforce wrote:
We are working on another small game here at Dynamic Designs to be released pretty soon. While I'm not prepared to tell you all what it is, I will give you a small hint and tell you it has something to do with S&M.

Could it be a certain game whose title consists of 2 words beginning with P and D respectively? I believe there was, indeed, some S&M action there... 8-) Even if it's not that one, good luck to you!

Last edited by MariusB on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 pm 

MariusB wrote:
taskforce wrote:

Could it be a game whose title consists of 2 words beginning with P and D respectively? I believe there was, indeed, some S&M action there... 8-) Even if it's not that one, good luck to you!

P.D? I certainly hope not, that game looks like it belonged on a NES not a SNES, yet another game that was a Castlevania clone, tho maybe i think it played more like a fluffy version of the Valis games. I never quite got the obsession in that game with all the flying type monsters and all the FISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
IF it is.. well, ok, i'll still give it a playthrough once, I like S&M! LMAO!

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:55 am 
Site Admin

I can't say yay or nay, but it probably won't be more than a couple weeks until you find out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

Since we're so close to release, I'll give you another small hint: The game not only has to do with S&M but the game also has to do with cutting wind!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:58 pm 

taskforce wrote:
Since we're so close to release, I'll give you another small hint: The game not only has to do with S&M but the game also has to do with cutting wind!

I still think it's Psycho Dream, but perhaps I'll be proven wrong. :?: Another game I can think of is GoGo Ackman, but I don't think that one had S&M... oh well, whatever it is, I'll gladly give it a shot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next