Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
Post subject: Re: The SNES translation list
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 am 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
Not sure why no one is doing Gaia Saver ( Snes ).

Oooh! Looks like a lot fun! ;)
I'd say add it to our plate, but I think everyone is pretty swamped at the moment. Maybe in the future, though.... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:04 pm 

faramith wrote:
KingMike wrote:
Gideon is working on the SFC version.
Undoubtedly he'll finish it sometime.
Don't know when, we can only wait patiently.

Yes the last time I heard of an update was in 2008 I think, so pretty much dead project :(

I don't think it's dead.
When Gideon Zhi drops a project he removes it from the list.
Also he has a lot of projects that seems to be at 99% of completion, so maybe MM2 is just needing the final adjustments.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 am 

Gideon is a guy who will keep quiet for years about a project, until it's almost done, then shock us with progress.

I remember Holy Umbrella was one of his earliest projects, announced in 2001. Not a word until like 2009 or so when he released it.
I think Lagrange Point went for about a decade as well.

It was very likely Super Robot Wars patch beggers that made him that way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 pm 

Is Galaxy Robo really being worked on by you guys?
Also this need to be updated with the La Wares now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 am 
Site Admin

Galaxy Robo...? What's that? La-la-la-la-la-la-la... ;)
If we were working on it and keeping it hush, hush, then it probably wouldn't be too hard to figure it out, and it probably wouldn't be all that long before such a game were to be announced.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:05 pm 

I know this game is being translated for lost templar and byuu, but for what I searched the project is almost die, the project was almost translated, work of lost templar and then he pass the project to byuu to hack, but he have a lot of problems haha, in he's page it was a topic called "depression" I don't need explain the rest, now he is back but no one word about the project and because of that I think the project die, I searched I lot and discovered that the games was almost done except for the hacking and then stopped. It is a shame with this game. The game that I'm talking about is far East of eden zero. After chaos seed, thank you DD, this game catch my attention for a long time, but I'm am afraid with this translation progress...

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

zelcanelas wrote:
I know this game is being translated for lost templar and byuu, but for what I searched the project is almost die, the project was almost translated, work of lost templar and then he pass the project to byuu to hack, but he have a lot of problems haha, in he's page it was a topic called "depression" I don't need explain the rest, now he is back but no one word about the project and because of that I think the project die, I searched I lot and discovered that the games was almost done except for the hacking and then stopped. It is a shame with this game. The game that I'm talking about is far East of eden zero. After chaos seed, thank you DD, this game catch my attention for a long time, but I'm am afraid with this translation progress...
If I'm thinking of the right game, it seems someone has always been thoroughly latched onto that Eden work, saying they were going to do this or that. But until it's residing in an "abandoned projects" bin some place or another, I don't believe Bongo` would touch it.

However, if any decent RPG were to come our way - partially worked on or not - I would probably be willing to help troubleshoot the bugs and polish the story. Doesn't this game require a special chip, and if so, has it been emulated sufficiently to play it on a PC?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
zelcanelas wrote:
If I'm thinking of the right game, it seems someone has always been thoroughly latched onto that Eden work, saying they were going to do this or that. But until it's residing in an "abandoned projects" bin some place or another, I don't believe Bongo` would touch it.

However, if any decent RPG were to come our way - partially worked on or not - I would probably be willing to help troubleshoot the bugs and polish the story. Doesn't this game require a special chip, and if so, has it been emulated sufficiently to play it on a PC?

Yes work on snes9x. I played but it is in japanese =/ so it is impossible for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:45 am 

Well done gents and ladies. Can't wait to try SSMS and Dark Half.

"And another one gone, and another one gone...another one bites the dust!"

List updated :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:07 pm 

D-D has almost 10 ongoing projects already. Why not to fully focus on them, to finish them fastest possible? Picking another titles to work on them may slow down current ones. Especially, that some of you guys have or might have less and less time to do romhacking.

Sorry for this nerdy entry, but I had to ask. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next