Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Just wanted to say thanks.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm 

I just wanted to post here and say, a big, genuine, thank you to you guys. I'm going to start Burning Heroes tonight.
As long as you have the ability to please don't ever stop translating fantastic SNES RPGs, and what else, and I will never stop playing them.
I can't thank you enough for giving me something noone else can, the chance to play games that I can't understand.
You're an inspiration.
I'm also wondering if you'd ever take any of the SNES Oni or Greater Shell Story games under your wing?
Thanks again guys. Once again, inspirational.

Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

penemue wrote:
I just wanted to post here and say, a big, genuine, thank you to you guys. I'm going to start Burning Heroes tonight.
As long as you have the ability to please don't ever stop translating fantastic SNES RPGs, and what else, and I will never stop playing them.
I can't thank you enough for giving me something noone else can, the chance to play games that I can't understand.
You're an inspiration.
I'm also wondering if you'd ever take any of the SNES Oni or Greater Shell Story games under your wing?
Thanks again guys. Once again, inspirational.
You are welcome, my friend. As soon as Mothers' Day is past this Sunday, I'll get back on a schedule. I'm the one holding up three projects right now.

Yes, I want to do Oni-II, but we have plates pretty full at the moment.

I mentioned some family issues to the group. These are nearly resolved, and the major part of my moving chores is past.

A gentleman discussed a Spanish version of Burning Heroes, but we haven't heard from him for a while.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, it has been extremely quiet on here lately... That can sometimes signify that we are about to release something, but sadly, that is not the case this time :P

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:23 am 
Site Admin

Whew, I've also been pretty busy myself these past few weeks. Like Wildbill, I'm also going to get back on schedule with my translations on Monday. Sadly though, I still have a lot of other things to take care of over the weekend, so I doubt that I'll get much rest this week either. Though I'm really looking forward to finishing my tasks/chores on Sunday. Darn family issues are among the worst...!

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)