Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Just wanted to say thank you.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm 

Don' know if this is the right board for this, but I've been coming here for a while and felt the least I could do is thank all you wonderful, talented people here. The time you guys put into these translations, really, these works of art, I feel like you should be commended for the work you do. I really enjoy these great games you've shared with us, Feda: The Emblem of Justice, Slayers, Villgust and Mystic Ark just to name a few. I have a better time playing these game then I do playing the newer stuff that comes out on the ps3/360/wii! Brilliant work you guys! I look forward to all the new ones you got going on and hope nothing but the best for all you. We are all really blessed that you take the liittle free time you have in your busy lives to do this and bring enjoyment to others. Again thank you very much for all you do! and now to get back to Lennus 2 - great game!! :)

Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say thank you.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the praise! We look forward to getting more translations out in the future. It truly is a very rewarding experience to be able to share these great games with the English speaking world :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

Jhutch321 wrote:
Don' know if this is the right board for this, but I've been coming here for a while and felt the least I could do is thank all you wonderful, talented people here. The time you guys put into these translations, really, these works of art, I feel like you should be commended for the work you do. I really enjoy these great games you've shared with us, Feda: The Emblem of Justice, Slayers, Villgust and Mystic Ark just to name a few. I have a better time playing these game then I do playing the newer stuff that comes out on the ps3/360/wii! Brilliant work you guys! I look forward to all the new ones you got going on and hope nothing but the best for all you. We are all really blessed that you take the liittle free time you have in your busy lives to do this and bring enjoyment to others. Again thank you very much for all you do! and now to get back to Lennus 2 - great game!! :)
You and those who share your sentiments verbally provide big tanks of fuel that propel us forward. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 am 

Heck yah! You guys kick butt! I played Villgust and MA myself and I think the translations of those two games are better than some of the "professional" translations from some of the big names (ahem, Breath of Fire 2).

It is an incredible amount of not only talent, but even moreso, patience and dedication to seeing something through to the end.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am 

Speaking of BoF 2, the retranslation by Ryusui (I believe he did it)
really makes the game shine as intended, so you ought to check the patch to compare
much like Chris RPG's and Skyrender's FF6 patch makes the game shine compared to the standard
FF3 fare.

Edit: Thanks for the encouragement!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am 

Thanks for the tip will have to give that BoF2 retrans a whirl!

I am mega excited for CS, moreso than maybe any other game ever for any system, haha!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:45 am 

I believe you'll have quite a bit of fun with CS, but be ready to make its manual your new best friend as you learn the ropes, haha
the learning curve is high but the game is lovely and very fulfilling, quite a gem of the Snes' twilight years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:47 pm 

Because of this, because of that, for very long time I wasn't here. I came today to see if you guys are still alive, and I see, that yes, you are still alive and kickin' hard.
I've read few last news, and see, that you are progressing very nice in few translations. On screens everything looks so sweet, so I'll try to drop by much more often to encourage you with your translations.
I also want to thank you guys, that you still give a hope to those who wants to play those Japanese games in English.
Keep up the great job!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

kvachu wrote:
Because of this, because of that, for very long time I wasn't here. I came today to see if you guys are still alive, and I see, that yes, you are still alive and kickin' hard.
I've read few last news, and see, that you are progressing very nice in few translations. On screens everything looks so sweet, so I'll try to drop by much more often to encourage you with your translations.
I also want to thank you guys, that you still give a hope to those who wants to play those Japanese games in English.
Keep up the great job!
Hey, hope life is being kind to you, and welcome back, old friend!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm 

Indeed, good to see you around, Kvachu ^.^