Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: About joining Dynamic Designs again.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 am 

I have left Dynamic Designs in circumstances that I have made. I regret my inaction in any of the projects that I have been with. But all that has changed. With the New Year, I hope to make amends, and I want to be a part of the group again. Thank you for reading this.

P.S.: Sorry if this sounds pretentious, but this is what I thought of.

P.P.S.: Will continue work on Metal Slader Glory. I would rather direct and beta test, so I'm going to post a Help Wanted Ad on Romhacking.net one of these days.

P.P.P.S.: Ah, got it. Will an IRC channel do? But I would still like to be a beta tester.

P.P.P.P.S.: I don't want to explain what happened. Maybe Wildbill or Recca will.

P.P.P.P.P.S.: One reason why I posted this is due to the addition of the "Performance" profile on BSNES, which started with v0.68. The only computer I have has an Intel Atom.

Post subject: Re: About joining Dynamic Designs again.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

noname345 wrote:
I have left Dynamic Designs in circumstances that I have made. I regret my inaction in any of the projects that I have been with. But all that has changed. With the New Year, I hope to make amends, and I want to be a part of the group again. Thank you for reading this.

P.S.: Sorry if this sounds pretentious, but this is what I thought of.

P.P.S.: Will continue work on Metal Slader Glory. I would rather direct and beta test, so I'm going to post a Help Wanted Ad on Romhacking.net one of these days.

P.P.P.S.: Ah, got it. Will an IRC channel do? But I would still like to be a beta tester.

P.P.P.P.S.: I don't want to explain what happened. Maybe Wildbill or Recca will.

P.P.P.P.P.S.: One reason why I posted this is due to the addition of the "Performance" profile on BSNES, which started with v0.68. The only computer I have has an Intel Atom.
You've never done anything wrong, in my eyes; therefore, you have nothing to explain. We all come and go with circumstances that vary from person to person. Hope you're doing well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 am 

Great. :) Expect an IRC channel soon. Probably on irc.synirc.net, irc.efnet.org, or irc.rizon.net. I like synirc, since there's #romhacking.net, but feel free to choose.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:50 am 
Site Admin

noname345 wrote:
Great. :) Expect an IRC channel soon. Probably on irc.synirc.net, irc.efnet.org, or irc.rizon.net. I like synirc, since there's #romhacking.net, but feel free to choose.
I've never done the MIRC thing - don't have time - but some of the others do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 am 

Okay, I've decided. PSIGenix it is.

P.S.: #dynamicdesigns at irc.psigenix.net.

P.P.S.: I have one temporary OP, just in case. If anyone from Dynamic Designs arrive, and I'm online, I'll OP him/her instantly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am 
Site Admin

Sorry, not to be mean, but I only hang out on Rizon and don't want to add another network to clutter up my MIRC even more than it is. Not that I feel we need an IRC channel. It just gives us more to manage and that takes time away from the games.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:42 am 

taskforce wrote:
Sorry, not to be mean, but I only hang out on Rizon and don't want to add another network to clutter up my MIRC even more than it is. Not that I feel we need an IRC channel. It just gives us more to manage and that takes time away from the games.

Rizon it is, then. Also, I'll take care of the IRC channel. No need to worry about that.

P.S.: Someone is using my name on Rizon. Started about a year ago. Either I'm going to change servers, or let this proposition be forgotten. There.

P.P.S.: Going back to PSIGenix. Those who aren't Wildbill or Taskforce can come.