Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: How do I attach a signature?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am 

I must be blind or something. I see options (yes/no) to have a signature but no box to type in my signature. All I want to do is add a website to Bioware's RPG auction so I can win a few tokens because right now I am at the outer cusp of being able to win some pretty cool prizes. Most of the auctions are going for between 9400 (for books and even hard drives) to 14000 (for laptops) and I am at about 9200 and I get ten tokens for each unique URL click per day meaning if I get a few clicks here each day, I'll probably to get a prize.

EDIT: I won an auction finally and now I don't have to worry about those stupid links anymore since there is probably no chance in the world that I will be able to build up enough tokens to win another. For those that are wondering what I won, I got a big package of Mass Effect goodies including: 1. A couple of Mass Effect novels 2. Four Mass Effect comic books 3. Mass Effect Soundtrack CD 4. Mass Effect poster 5. Mass Effect faceplate 6. Mass Effect iphone and itouch skins and 7. A Mass Effect sticker

The best thing is now I don't have to keep an eye on the auctions anymore although I hope someone can still explain how to add a signature please :)

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

Last edited by ultpaladin on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: How do I attach a signature?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Quick reply coming as busy at work.

1. Go to User Control Panel in the upper-right

2. Click on Profile in the left box

3. After clicking, it will expand the Profile box, where you can find Edit Signature.

There ya go ;)

Post subject: Re: How do I attach a signature?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm 

Thanks, I should have seen that lol

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons