Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I loved this game so much... That I made a trailer for it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 am 

Thank you so much for Englishifying this great game.

Here's something I threw together and am calling a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Wv-O4tYmE

You can keepvid it and repost on your own youtube account or anywhere else if you like. I won't mind.

Thanks again for the translation, and now that I'm looking around this site I see that this isn't the first of your games I've played.

I think I may have to check out some of these other games you have that I don't know...

-------

I never really feel secure going into battle until my characters have volatile compounds stored in fragile glass bottles strapped all over their bodies. --My thoughts on Darklands.

Post subject: Re: I loved this game so much... That I made a trailer for
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 am 
Site Admin

Thanks! Really glad that you enjoyed the game enough to make a trailer for it, and that it brought you to our site where you discovered even more great RPGs to try out. Behind the scenes, we are working on several other projects that I hope will tickle your fancy when they are released. I'm fairly certain that many of them will make it out this year!

You reminded me that I'm sitting on a Chaos Seed update which addresses a few issues that were found after release... I probably should release it sometime soon - maybe in the next month...?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:32 am 

Draken wrote:
You reminded me that I'm sitting on a Chaos Seed update which addresses a few issues that were found after release... I probably should release it sometime soon - maybe in the next month...?

When is this release goint to be? I would like to start playing Chaos Seeds and using the latest version would be nice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Honestly, the only think keeping it back is a slightly tweaked splash screen, but RedSoul has all those original files, and he seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. I've been waiting months for him to get back to me, and he's not responding to e-mail... Honestly, I'll probably give him a little bit more time, but I'm not waiting forever. Feel free to comment if you think I should just push on with the release.

If you wanted to start with the current patch, everything will play just fine when the next version is released as long as you load from an SRM. :)