Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Post subject: Re: Progress *** SPOILERS INSIDE ***
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, this has been the case with Chaos Seed all along... I'll finally get a nice rhythm going, and something will come and set me back a couple of months... It's been a real pain :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

taskforce wrote:
Don't feel lonely Draken buddy. I'm not progressing nearly as far on Minerva as I'd like. Which has delayed the intro movie. Just bear with us guys. Seems to always be something to sidetrack me right after I'm ready to roll LOL.

Yeah. Atleast none of your wives have PURPOSELY taken over your PCs so her and her friends can do P90X when its YOUR PC time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
taskforce wrote:
Don't feel lonely Draken buddy. I'm not progressing nearly as far on Minerva as I'd like. Which has delayed the intro movie. Just bear with us guys. Seems to always be something to sidetrack me right after I'm ready to roll LOL.

Yeah. Atleast none of your wives have PURPOSELY taken over your PCs so her and her friends can do P90X when its YOUR PC time.

So, when are you planning to finish that rec room?

Okay, Sherry and I are settled into our vacation digs now and logged in. We'll be here until next Saturday, but I don't know how often I'll be at the PC, though. If I get a spare moment, I have my Aretha-II files and an SNES controller + Super Smart Joy USB connector module for it. First chance I get, Bongo`, I'm gonna send you a broken menu. You sounded bored a couple of days ago, and I think I can fix that for ya, hee-hee....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am 

A little progress update please? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, I must say that I'm quite sorry it has been so quiet around here lately, but sometimes life steps in and robs us of all our free time. Luckily, however, I'm extremely happy to report that work on Chaos Seed kicked back into gear a couple of weeks ago. Bongo` has now squashed ALL of the bugs that I had found in the game. Right now, we really are just waiting on getting the script that 100% polish that it deserves. It probably needs another run-through or two before it is ready to go. Things are looking up, though, (the project was stalled for several months) so I'm hoping for the best! :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 am 

I would be happy to help you gyus. If you need another person to run a random betatest (but not a 100% one please) just contact me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 am 
Site Admin

I'll probably take you up on that offer! I used to have two other people helping out, but I fear they may have lost interest due to the way this project stalls, revs into gear, stalls, revs up, etc. The good news is that WildBill will indeed be doing a pass of the script in the future. He's been really busy with his family the past few months, but hopefully he'll be back in the swing of things soon. Best news all week! If you're still up to it, I'll contact with more details later ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 pm 

*waiting* ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 am 

If I can get into the game, I'd be willing to help with testing and even a little script polishing for parts that strike me as rough and/or awkward.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

Be careful! I might hold you to it ;) I'm giving Bongo` a little time to look over the few bugs that exist in the original game before I send the scripts over to WildBill. Then, I'll be waiting to see (fingers crossed) if he has the time to do a little work. Afterwards, I'll need some intensive testing to be done. I can't really give anyone an ETA on all this, but let's hope it's not too long.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next