Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Post subject: Re: Chaos Seed Feedback!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 am 

I suppose Chaos Seed can be rather accurately compared to a relationship: It is complicated, sometimes even obscure and daunting, but immensely charming and rewarding as well. Thank you everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback; we certainly hope you enjoy this gem.

The SNES is most likely the greatest platform when it comes to untapped quality RPGs, and this is especially important in a day and age such as ours, where the genre seems to have gone frankly downhill.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:26 pm 

I know it's not the right topic to ask this but I would like to ask if you do not bother. There are 2 games that many have tried to translate and never end, because there are several peculiarities in the translation of these 2 games, but I wonder if you sometime in the future (near or far) intend to carry out the translation of the games Oni 2 and Far East of Eden both for Super Nintendo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 am 

zelcanelas wrote:
I know it's not the right topic to ask this but I would like to ask if you do not bother. There are 2 games that many have tried to translate and never end, because there are several peculiarities in the translation of these 2 games, but I wonder if you sometime in the future (near or far) intend to carry out the translation of the games Oni 2 and Far East of Eden both for Super Nintendo.

I believe FEOZ is now being handled by Lost Templar and Byuu; hacking and insertion seems to be pretty far along now but I don't know any more details than that. As for Oni 2, it is the team's intention to eventually tackle it, from what I understand, but I can't give any concrete indications.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 pm 

Many thanks for the quick response. From what I can understand the translation of Far east of Eden Zero is almost complete, most of the translation seems to have already been taken. As for Oni 2 really has no group working on it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

The one thing holding us back on Oni 2, is the lack of a translator. We had one, but they vanished. Unless we can find a quality translator who wants to work on the game, I'm afraid our efforts will remain dead in the water. The good news is, Bongo` has already completed a majority of the hacking for the game, he could reinsert a script right now and go into alpha, it is just a matter of having a script to insert at this point. This game has a lot of historical Japanese knowledge requirement when translating. Finding that right translator is proving quite difficult.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:27 pm 

Congratulations guys! Seriously, fair play to ye for all the hard work, I cannot wait to play this :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm 

Always so happy to see you guys releasing translations! Absolutely thrilled to be playing this! Thank you so very much!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 am 

I really cannot thank you guys enough for this! I fell in love with this game when I first played it back in '05, but not understanding any Japanese meant that there were some scenarios I just couldn't figure out how to pass. Everyone said the game so complex that translation would be impossible, so I soon gave up any hope of ever playing in English.

It was amazing when I heard a group was actually working on this. To be playing it now and understand what's going on really is a dream come true for me. Thank You! <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:20 am 

This dream you had of playing CS in English is the same kind of dream that propels us forward, delimew.
As long as we are able, we will continue to deliver great gaming gems that we love as much as players do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 am 

Red Soul wrote:
This dream you had of playing CS in English is the same kind of dream that propels us forward, delimew.
As long as we are able, we will continue to deliver great gaming gems that we love as much as players do.

YES! This game is a precious stone!
Fantastic work which you have accomplish!
THANK YOU! D.D team ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next