Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Post subject: Re: Chaos Seed update?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:18 am 

Hello Draken,

I want to first say thank you to you and your team for your work. I have been a fan of translation teams for many years but have always been a leech (waiting to simply download and play, not that that is a bad thing) rather than contributing.
I also am an avid collector and have many of these games in their original languages. (though many I cannot understand I still play, they are great!)
I do have some experience beta testing, though I would say a moderate amount at best. I am a native English speaker, have a fair amount of time, and am absolutely meticulous with game exploration and documentation.
I would like to give something back to the retro-gaming community for a change and if you still need help with beta-testing I would like to offer my help. Let me know if you would like another beta-tester. If not, then I just want to say as an avid retro-gamer, thank you again for you and your team's time and effort. Teams like yours have helped to share wonderful worlds and their stories with gamers around the globe, and it is so greatly appreciated, thank you.
:D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 am 
Site Admin

Hi coyoteone. Thanks for your interest and support in the project. We have been making some good progress in testing the game over the past month despite my lack of any updates. We have a small group of people who are working hard and nearing the end of the arduous task that is testing this massive game. I'm sure you'd be a great tester, but at this time, adding someone new to group would probably slow down the overall task as you would have to catch up with everyone else. Thanks, though, for volunteering, and there may be other projects in the future that you could help out with if you a re still interested :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 am 

Hello Draken,

Thank you for the quick response.
I can understand about the possibility of slowing the team down at this point. And yes, I would absolutely be glad to assist with any future projects, just let me know how I can be of assistance.
I look forward to being able to help.
Thank you again.

-Coyoteone :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 am 
Site Admin

Just wanted to pop in here quickly and post that I'm working on the ReadMe at the moment... Usually a really good sign ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:05 am 

Hooray! everyone loves readmes and manuals!
Well I know I do haha.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 pm 

ReadMe's for everybody!

But I guess we also have bad news for everybody... bongo's PC just broke down.
We pretty much lost all hacking tools and Draken can't work on our big numbers of bug reports at the moment. ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ

Hope this all will work out somehow and soon, but I guess we are out of luck for the moment...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

I won't be able to check my email for some time, but this had better be an April fools joke!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 pm 

Of course nothing but a skimpy april fools joke ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

I must admit, you had me for about 10 minutes, as did the the StuffYouShouldKnow podcast today. I don't know what's happening to me; I used to never get tricked!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:24 am 

I was 99 percent sure that one was a joke, but that one percent...... Btw did anybody see the 7th Dragon April Fools joke?

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next