Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Aretha-II Production Resumes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:22 pm 

*shrieks like a little school girl*

SOON! can't wait to get to grips with these two games :) hahaha.. been waiting patiently for these Aretha games for years.
shame they aren't beta ready now, cos I have 2 weeks off college, oh well :( just my luck.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

filler wrote:
Sigh. I had someone tell me I couldn't post a technical help wanted ad for a game I wanted to translate the script for unless there had been work done on the project, so it doesn't surprise me at all.

Yep. That sounds about right!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm 

I'd overlooked this game for the longest time, what a mistake. It's cute, and presents itself innocently. But a few dungeons later, the more I started to appreciate all the details. The animated fishbowls sold it for me haha.

Recolored enemies also often have some unique features to them, like additional horns or fangs, so few enemy sprites are plain the same. Lots of variety to the well drawn npcs - and every location just looks pretty. Cats and foxes and such critters make the world feel lively. And there's nothing better than having the convenience option of automated healing with one button from the menu.

Let's hope you can have a chance to work on this sometime before the next five years pass 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:12 pm 

hausen wrote:
Let's hope you can have a chance to work on this sometime before the next five years pass 8-)

LMAO! someone sounds just as excited as me for these two games getting released at some point.

I think someone on the team had commented in another post that these two game will be released at some point this year at the same time together as a 2 in 1 pack, but as things hadn't gone the way they planned late last year and early this year with team members having RL issues I assume these got pushed back also. SO! i'm STILL having high hopes that they will get released late this year or maybe into 1st quarter of next year :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

Definitely can make no promises as to when they'll get released, but be assured we haven't dropped them and having the thought of doing so hasn't even crossed our minds.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:52 am 

taskforce wrote:
Definitely can make no promises as to when they'll get released, but be assured we haven't dropped them and have the thought of doing so hasn't even crossed our minds.

OH MAN! i'd be so upset if you guys just suddenly decided to drop these two game.. :( they look amazing and fun to play. I don't think i've ever been so happy to see two games translated as these since 'Super Shell Monster's Story'.

GOOD LUCK IN GETTING THESE FINISHED !!

Spoiler! :