Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Assassin Found
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 am 

Apparently the Assassin is a drop from Rage Dragon. Just thought everyone might want to know.

Post subject: Re: Assassin Found
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
Apparently the Assassin is a drop from Rage Dragon. Just thought everyone might want to know.
Thanks, Swordmaster!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm 

Also got a Death Bringer from either Roaring Beast or Biter Beast. Not yet sure if any chests have it. Haven't finished the game yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Wait... Were we looking for the sword before? :D
It's been so long since I've played that game. haha!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm 

I don't think so. I just didn't find it by chest or shop, so I thought I'd share. Maybe it's rare, I dunno? lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
I don't think so. I just didn't find it by chest or shop, so I thought I'd share. Maybe it's rare, I dunno? lol
Keep in touch, and let us know how the game progresses for you. We'd be interested in hearing your observations on anything pertaining to the game.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Keep in touch, and let us know how the game progresses for you. We'd be interested in hearing your observations on anything pertaining to the game.

I really like this game. A bit on the easy side, but fun. And the translation is top-notch; thanks guys. I spotted several spelling and grammar errors, but I was too busy enjoying the game to take any kind of notes for you guys. It's not that there are many errors, just that I'm pretty good at spotting them. It's an annoying habit I've kept since childhood. We actually talked once, WildBill. On ICQ. I think I asked you when Destiny of an Emperor II was going to be finished. I have no idea how many years ago that was. lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

I really like this game. A bit on the easy side, but fun. And the translation is top-notch; thanks guys. I spotted several spelling and grammar errors, but I was too busy enjoying the game to take any kind of notes for you guys. It's not that there are many errors, just that I'm pretty good at spotting them. It's an annoying habit I've kept since childhood. We actually talked once, WildBill. On ICQ. I think I asked you when Destiny of an Emperor II was going to be finished. I have no idea how many years ago that was. lol
Ha-ha...! Well, I seem to have lost touch with many good friends and fellow RPG-lovers through the years. Nice to talk to to again. Draken, the translators, the team, and I wrote the English story together over ten long years. And please jot down those grammar and typos - if you get a chance. Finally, if Bongo` will give us an engine, we'll get around to finishing DoaE-GB!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 am 

Swordmaster wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

I like this game too. It's not as hard as the first one, either Enix toned it down difficulty wise or we're use to using HP as spells this time around which was a unique thing to this game. I can't recall any RPG game that used this feature. Great translation overall, I love the ad libbing in certain scenes (I'm wondering if they really said that :P). I love the easter eggs of the project developers you guys slid in there in one of the towns, it really made me laugh nothing like leaving your mark. It's finally great to play the sequel to this game. It's a shame they never released it to the states. The snes was the rpg console of its time.